How To Buy
Everything you need to know about new applications for 2018/19 Season Tickets is right here, so please explore and secure your seat for the coming campaign!
2018/19 Season Ticket Key Points
- 2018/19 Season Tickets now on sale.
- Adults can watch all of our 23 home league matches next season from just £12.39 per game.
- Under 12s can watch all of the Oakwell action from only 43p per game!*
- We are delighted to announce we have upped the age limit for our juvenile season tickets to include all children under 19! Whilst still retaining the popular Young Adult (19-21 years) category.
- Buy your 2018/19 Season Ticket using our flexible finance options and spread the cost over five or ten equal monthly payments.
- As a 2018/19 Season Ticket holder, enjoy various benefits including early access to away tickets, inclusion in various competitions, hospitality offers and much, much more!
2018/19 Season Tickets go on sale from 9am on Tuesday 3rd April and can be purchased via any of the following ways:
- ONLINE – the quickest and easiest way to buy or renew your 2018/19 Season Ticket is online via the Barnsley FC online ticket office.
- IN STORE – at the Reds Superstore/BFC Box Office.
- BY TELEPHONE – please contact the Reds Superstore/BFC Box Office on 01226 211 183. (Please be aware that a £3.90 booking fee per Season Ticket applies for all Season Tickets purchased over the telephone).
Ways to Pay
You can buy your 2018/19 Season Ticket via any of the following payment methods:
- DEBIT CARD
- CREDIT CARD
- CASH (in person at the Reds Superstore / BFC Box Office only)
- 5 OR 10 MONTH ZEBRA FINANCE PAYMENT PLAN*
*Please be aware that admin fees apply for all Season Tickets purchased using the Zebra Finance option.
Contact Us – ☎️ If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Box Office team by telephone on 01226 211 183/01226 211 400 or email email@example.com.