Frequently Asked Questions
As an existing season ticket holder how long do I have to renew my seat?
Your existing seat will be held for you until the close of business on Thursday 31st May 2018. Remember, the Early Bird period finishes at the close of business on Monday 30th April 2018.
Will my access card still work?
Where possible, existing 2017/2018 season cards will be re-activated for the 2018/2019 season. Any supporter who has changed category and/or seat will be issued a new season card towards the end of July.
How do I purchase or renew my 2018/2019 Season Ticket online?
The Online Ticket Office is by far the easiest and quickest way to renew or buy your 2018/19 Season Ticket. Firstly visit www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/tickets and follow the instructions below.
- If you are not a current Season Ticket Holder, simply login and use the interactive seating map to choose your new seat. If you don’t already have an online ticketing account you can simply click on ‘REGISTER’ which is located in the top right of the screen.
- If you are an existing Season Ticket Holder and you have got an existing online ticketing account which is linked to your Season Ticket, simply access your account by clicking on ‘SIGN IN’ which is located in the top right of the screen. Enter your email address and password to enter your ticketing account. If you have lost or forgotten your password, simply click on the ‘forgot your login details?’ option to reset your password. Your unique client reference number will be shown in the top right of the screen and this should match that shown on your Season Ticket. To confirm that your account is set up correctly, on the right hand side of the tickets homepage it will state ‘Current Season Ticket Holder’. You will then be able to renew your Season Ticket for the 2018/19 Season.
- If you are a 2018/19 Season Ticket Holder and don’t already have an online ticketing account which is linked to your Season Ticket, you can easily do this by clicking on the ‘Have an existing account? Activate it now’ option. Simply enter your client reference number (which can be found on your Season Ticket) and then complete the relevant fields to create an account. You will then have an online ticket account which is linked to your Season Ticket and you will be able to renew your Season Ticket for the 2018/19 Season. If you are a current Season Ticket holder and you don’t already have an online ticket account, please DO NOT create a new account as you won’t be recognised as a Season Ticket holder.
- If you are experiencing any issues accessing your online account, please telephone the Box Office team on 01226 211 183/ 01226 211 400 who will be happy to assist with any questions that you may have.
How do I renew multiple Season Tickets online?
- You can renew several Season Ticket holders all at once by simply adding them to your online network. Firstly, log into, or activate, your own online Season Ticket account. When you are logged in correctly your name will be displayed at the top of the screen with your client reference number in brackets. This number should match the client reference number shown on your Season Ticket.
- Once you have logged in please click on where your name is displayed to take you to the ‘My Account’ section and then click on ‘My Network’ which is a blue globe symbol towards the bottom right of the screen. Select ‘search for an existing user’ and enter the surname and client reference number of the Season Ticket holder you wish to add to your network. You can add as many Season Ticket holders as you like - there is no limit to the number of people you can add to your network. Season Ticket holders do not have to activate their own account in order for you to add them to your network.
- Then when you go to renew your Season Tickets, the names of the people in your network should appear and you will be able to renew these Season Tickets all together.
- If you are having any issues accessing your online account, please telephone the BFC Box Office team on 01226 211 183/ 01226 211 400 who will be happy to assist with any questions that you may have.
How do I buy or renew my 2018/19 Season Ticket using the finance option?
- The Club, in conjunction with Zebra Finance, offer a five or ten monthly payment plan to supporters wishing to pay for their Season Ticket in instalments. The easiest way to apply for finance is online via www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/tickets. On the payment page simply select finance from the ‘Method of Payment’ drop down menu and follow the on screen instructions. Alternatively you can apply in person at the Reds Superstore/Box Office or by telephoning us on 01226 211 183. You will need to supply a current mobile telephone number, email address, bank account number and sort code upon application. Zebra Finance will notify you directly by email if your application has been successful. Once accepted you will receive an email link and a SMS text with your unique password. Click on the link and enter your password. You will then be required to electronically sign your finance agreement by accepting the terms and conditions shown. Once this is submitted your finance agreement is complete and your first payment including any additional fees will be debited from your account. Fans can also use the Zebra Finance option when purchasing Season Tickets in store or over the telephone.
*Please be aware that an admin charge of £20 applies for all five month finance plans, and a £35 charge for ten month finance plans.
Where is the Family Area at Oakwell Stadium?
The Family Area is located in the East Stand Upper Tier blocks F14, F15 and F16. The family area is for use by Adults, Seniors and Young Adults (19-21yrs) accompanying Juveniles aged 18 years or younger. We cannot issue Family Area Season Tickets to Adults, Seniors or Young Adults (19-21yrs) without accompanying children. Likewise we cannot issue Family Area tickets to Juveniles without an accompanying Adult, Senior or Young Adult (19-21yrs).
Notes on Concession Tickets:
The qualifying date for all concession Season Tickets is Wednesday 1st August 2018. The price band you qualify for will be determined by your age on this date, not on the date of purchase. Proof of date of birth (i.e. birth certificate/passport/driving licence) is required for all new concession tickets.
- All concession Season Tickets issued are for the sole use of the person named at the time of application.
- Juvenile (Under 12) Season Tickets can only be purchased in conjunction with a full paying adult, Senior or Young Adult (19-21yrs) Season Ticket. The person applying must remain with and be responsible for the juvenile under 12 at all times within the stadium.
- Juvenile (Under 12) Season Tickets are available to all persons aged 11 years and under on Wednesday 1st August 2018.
- Juvenile (12-18) Season Tickets are available to all persons aged 12-18 years inclusive on Wednesday 1st August 2018.
- Young Adult (19-21) Season Tickets are available to all persons aged 19-21 years inclusive on Wednesday 1st August 2018.
- Senior Season Tickets are available to all persons aged 65 years or over on Wednesday 1st August 2018. The Senior age category is set at over 65. Existing/longstanding season ticket holders who have had no lapse in membership since the upper age limit changed in 2009 will continue to qualify at 60.