- We will contact supporters directly throughout June 2020 informing them of their options.
- However, if you would like to claim or donate a Four Game Flexi-Ticket, please click here.
We appreciate that you are requesting a refund for your remaining entitled 2019/20 fixtures accredited to your seasonal membership. At this moment, we are awaiting clarification from the EFL and stakeholders regarding potential resumption of the Sky Bet Championship.
Once we have received irrefutable clarity, we will begin the process of refunding. Until then, we will continue to file all requests.
However, alternatively you are also entitled to a ‘Four Game Flexi-Ticket’. This ticket grants supporters to a seat for four home league games that can be used across the next two seasons (2020/21 or 2021/22).
Alternatively, supporters can add their four entitled games to our pledge of donating 6,000 complimentary tickets to NHS staff and key workers in our local community.
- A four game Flexi-Ticket, issued to supporters with outstanding 19/20 home fixtures, will allow that supporter, subject to availability, access to any home league game (once safe) over the next two seasons (20/21 / 21/22).
- This ticket can be donated to our chosen charities, or used by family/friends.
- A flexi-ticket is not for a specific seat. It permits the user to select any available, regular seat, each game.
- No, unfortunately you cannot. Due to the way ticket revenue is proportioned for cup games, we are unable to offer this option to supporters. It will only be valid for home league games.
- We will contact all supporters throughout June and July 2020 to ask for their preferred 'option'.
- We will then process each demand individually. Once completed, you will be notified.
- Yes, you can donate your entitled four games to NHS staff and key workers within our local community. If you select this option when contacted, the process will be explained further to you.
Reserved & Reserved+ Memberships
2020/21 season home league matches are included. For avoidance of doubt, this excludes any home cup fixtures.
Supporters should note that if any home 2020/21 fixtures are played behind closed doors, games will be streamed live (if broadcast partners and the EFL permit).
- All seats up for renewal will remain reserved until 30 June. Following that date, all unrenewed seats will become live for all supporters.
- Please note, we will not discriminate against those shielding. If supporters shielding wish to reserve their seat, please call or email 01226 211 183 | Memberships@barnsleyfc.co.uk. These accounts will be live and manned during regular office hours, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- At this moment, no. Due to current circumstances, our preferred provider is unavailable. However, we would like to offer this method of payment and are working to secure it.
- Once 2020/21 replica shirts have been released and are in stock, you will be contacted asking for preferred size, style (home/away/third) and method of delivery.
- Throughout May and June 2020, supporters (renewers and new applicants) can take advantage of our lowest prices in a considerable number of years, via a flat-rate model.
- During May and June, all regular seats across the stadium are available at the same price.
- Once we get in to July 2020, prices will rise to match our traditional 'Early Bird' offers.
- At this moment, Reds Pride Memberships are currently unavailable.