Your key access info ahead of Saturday afternoon's clash with Fleetwood Town.
The Reds welcome Fleetwood Town to Oakwell on Saturday 28 October, for a 3pm kick off in Sky Bet League One.
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off. Turnstiles will open at 12.30pm for away fans and 1.30pm for home supporters.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
• Juveniles Under 14 are not permitted into the stadium unless accompanied by a responsible adult 18+.
• We have a limited number of cash turnstiles open for this game. Please buy in advance where possible.
• Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's box office situated in the Norman Rimmington South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 2pm to avoid queuing. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 1pm onwards.
• Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and duplicates from the home box office situated in the Norman Rimmington South Stand. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 1pm onwards.
• Visiting supporters should use the Queens Ground car park (S71 1AN) with cars charged at £5, minibuses (under 16-seater) at £10 and coaches at £20.
• We have a limited number of pay on entry spaces for the Norman Rimmington South Stand car park. However, home fans are encouraged to pre-purchase a parking ticket here.
In the interests of health and safety and the wellbeing of all fans, please consider the following:
• Access to all car parks will close 30 mins before kick off.
• It is possible to exit the car park during the game but only until the 80th minute of the game.
• All vehicles must remain stationary for at least 15 minutes after the final whistle. The exit gates will only open for supporters’ vehicles to leave the car park when deemed safe to do so. This will be a MINIMUM of 15 minutes after the final whistle.
• Hospitality guests only are able to use the East Stand car park. Access is via the Beevor Court road until 90 mins prior to kick off. Hospitality guests are able to enter the East Stand car park via the Norman Rimmington South Stand car park until 30 mins prior to kick off.
• Hospitality guests only may exit via Beevor Court, once the away coaches have left. This is around 25 minutes after the final whistle.
• All vehicular movement is at the discretion of the Stadium Safety Officer and the above is a guide only.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
Norman Rimmington South Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 – pre-bought tickets & season tickets
10 – Cash/card
DX West Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
25 – pre-bought tickets & season tickets
24 - Cash/card
East Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 66, 72, 73, 74, 76, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 – pre-bought tickets & season tickets
Turnstile 75 – Cash/card
Barry Murphy North Stand AWAY STAND
Turnstile 46 – pre-bought tickets & season tickets
Turnstile 44 – Cash/card
Late gate open on each stand up to 35 minutes after kick off as follows:
Norman Rimmington South Stand - Turnstile 10
DX West Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 24
East Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
Barry Murphy North Stand (away supporters) - Turnstile 44
Bag checks in operation:
Whilst we will do everything to get supporters into the stadium as quickly as possible, we will not compromise standards with our searching policies, therefore we strongly advise that you arrive early.
Bags will only be allowed into the stadium that are no bigger than 35cm x 20cm x 20cm. This will assist our stewards to search people quicker, thus reducing any queues at the turnstiles. Unless it is absolutely necessary, please leave bags at home.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks and luggage of any kind. Supporters will see bags being tagged by stewards and this will remain the case. Once your bag has been tagged DO NOT remove that tag until you have left the ground. There are no exceptions to this policy, unless for medical equipment, and we request that you get permission in advance in this case. If this applies to you, please contact us ahead of the match/event day by calling 01226 211211 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make necessary arrangements.
We appreciate your support and co-operation as we continue to make Oakwell a safe and welcoming environment for all to enjoy an amazing matchday experience.
We would like to remind you that Ground Regulations prohibit anyone persistently standing throughout the game. This is for your safety and comfort and to enable your fellow fans who may be unable to stand for long periods, such as children, older supporters and those of smaller stature, to enjoy the match.
We recognise that at exciting times during the game the fans will stand, however persistent standing in seated areas is considered by the Authorities to be unsafe and gangways or any exit route must be kept clear at all times.
Stewards will seek your co-operation and those fans persistently standing in the seated areas risk ejection from the Stadium.
Licensing Authorities have indicated that Clubs whose supporters persistently stand will be subject to reduced ticket allocations. At the present time we have been able to resist significant reductions but we openly welcome your co-operation on this matter.
Please see our most recent statement linked HERE.
Pitch encroachment is illegal:
Encroachment onto the pitch, regardless of age, is a criminal offence, as well as a breach of ground regulations, and will not be tolerated.
Individuals identified will be issued with stadium bans and police action may also be taken. These bans could also be extended to accompanying parents or guardians of children who take part in these activities.
Please stay off the pitch at all times.
Offensive and discriminatory chanting:
Barnsley Football Club has a zero-tolerance policy against all forms of discrimination and will investigate any incident of alleged abuse accordingly.
As is Club policy, any individual found guilty of any kind of discriminatory abuse will be issued with an immediate lifetime ban.
Please see our most recent statement linked HERE.