We greatly appreciate the co-operation and understanding of all supporters, with more than 1000 fans already exchanging their East Stand tickets for tonight's clash.
Reds fans are reminded that there is no pay-on-the-day facility for this evening's match against Portsmouth.
We anticipate a large crowd in the hour immediately before kick-off, so please swap your ticket as early as possible on Tuesday. The ticket swap station is now open and will continue to be so throughout the day.
To continue the smooth transition of swapping tickets:
- All exchanged tickets for tonight's fixture are reserved.
- From 4pm, the CK Beckett South Stand car park will only be available to vehicles that have a pre-paid ticket for tonight's game.
- All Reds supporters who have a 22/23 Season Ticket or match ticket for the East Stand for tonight's fixture against Portsmouth can now swap their ticket outside the South Stand.
- If you wish to swap your ticket, please bring your 22/23 East Stand Season Ticket or Portsmouth match ticket outside the South Stand and receive a new match ticket for either the South Stand, DX West Stand or Barry Murphy North Stand.
- Stand choices are on a first-come, first-served basis. We will endeavour to keep groups together where possible.
- For those tickets situated in the North Stand, access will be found through the East Stand Car Park via a designated walkway. Tickets in the South Stand and West Stand will be accessed as normal.
Thank you once again for your co-operation and to the local authorities and SAG for their assistance on this matter.
Let's get behind the Reds tonight and make some noise!