Starting from this weekend - and for the upcoming season - we are changing the way that we operate our car parks. Please note that all these measures have been put in place to provide a safe environment for all our supporters – please help us in achieving this goal.
All car parks
• Following a review of counter terrorism measures, and following liaison with key stakeholders and a general Health & Safety review of supporters entering and exiting the stadium, all South & East stand car park gates will close, and the East Stand car park barrier will be lowered, 30 mins prior to kick-off and will remain closed until all away supporter coaches have left after the game. All cars must remain stationary until guided otherwise.
• There will be a controlled exit
• Cones will be put in place once the car park closes (before kick-off) to prevent cars from queuing on the roadways in the car park after the game
• Foul and abusive language/behaviour will not be tolerated – registration numbers will be noted, and further action taken
• Please remember that all vehicles and contents are left at owner’s risk
South Stand car park
• Pay on the day will be available (dependant on pre-sales) but spaces will be kept free for pre-paid supporters
• Disabled parking:
o We have 82 spaces available
o These spaces will be pre-sold – there is a waiting list for disabled parking, to apply to be on the list please contact our Box Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
o Anyone wishing to park in a disabled space must show their disabled car parking season ticket
o We will try our best to help disabled supporters without a disabled car parking season ticket, however, we are limited in terms of options
Thank you for your understanding, and let's work together to keep Oakwell a safe place to visit on matchday.