The Reds welcome Crewe Alexandra to Oakwell on Saturday 29 July in our final pre-season friendly of the summer, kick off 3pm.
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.
Turnstiles (East Stand only for Reds fans) will open at 1.30pm.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
• Juveniles Under 14 are not permitted into the stadium unless accompanied by a responsible adult 18+.
• We have a limited number of cash turnstiles open for this game. Please buy in advance where possible.
• Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's box office situated in the Norman Rimmington South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 2pm to avoid queuing. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 1pm onwards.
• Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and duplicates from the home Box Office situated in the Norman Rimmington South Stand. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 1pm onwards.
• Away fans attending by car and using Satnav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car, £20 per coach).
• We have a limited number of pay-on-entry spaces for the home, South Stand car park. However, home fans are encouraged to pre-purchase a parking ticket here.
• Please be advised that all vehicles must remain stationary for at least 10 minutes after the final whistle. The exit gate situated at the top of the drive (right turn only) will not open until all visitors’ coaches have vacated the away car park.
• Due to ongoing road closures around Barnsley Interchange, delays on exiting all car parks are likely. We thank you for your understanding and patience and remind you that our staff are here to help, and abusive behaviour and foul language will not be tolerated. A reminder that there is no entry to - or exit from - Oakwell via Beevor Court on matchdays, except for hospitality guests (90 minutes before kick-off and 30 minutes after full time).
• Please be advised that ALL CAR PARKS WILL CLOSE 30 MINS PRIOR TO KICK OFF and will remain closed until all away coaches have left after the match.
• Please note that the EAST STAND CAR PARK WILL BE CLOSED for this fixture only. All East Stand Car Park season ticket holders have been allocated a space in our South Stand Car Park.
• Please note that the EAST & NORTH STANDS ONLY will be open for this fixture
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
East Stand (home fans only)
Turnstiles 66, 68, 69, 71, 72, 73, 74, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 & 82 – pre-bought tickets & season tickets
Turnstile 75 – Cash/card
Barry Murphy North Stand (away fans only)
Turnstile 44 – Cash/card
Turnstile 46 – Cash/card
Late gate open on both stands up to 35 minutes after kick off as follows:
East Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
Barry Murphy North Stand (away fans) - Turnstile 44
Bag checks in operation:
Whilst we will do everything to get supporters into the stadium as quickly as possible, we will not compromise standards with our searching policies, therefore we strongly advise that you arrive early.
Bags will only be allowed into the stadium that are no bigger than 35cm x 20cm x 20cm. This will assist our stewards to search people quicker, thus reducing any queues at the turnstiles. Unless it is absolutely necessary, please leave bags at home.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks and luggage of any kind. Supporters will see bags being tagged by stewards and this will remain the case. Once your bag has been tagged DO NOT remove that tag until you have left the ground. There are no exceptions to this policy, unless for medical equipment, and we request that you get permission in advance in this case. If this applies to you, please contact us ahead of the match/event day by calling 01226 211211 or emailing email@example.com and we will be happy to make necessary arrangements.
We appreciate your support and co-operation as we continue to make Oakwell a safe and welcoming environment for all to enjoy an amazing matchday experience.
We would like to remind you that Ground Regulations prohibit anyone persistently standing throughout the game. This is for your safety and comfort and to enable your fellow fans who may be unable to stand for long periods, such as children, older supporters and those of smaller stature, to enjoy the match.
We recognise that at exciting times during the game the fans will stand, however persistent standing in seated areas is considered by the Authorities to be unsafe and gangways or any exit route must be kept clear at all times.
Stewards will seek your co-operation and those fans persistently standing in the seated areas risk ejection from the Stadium.
Licensing Authorities have indicated that Clubs whose supporters persistently stand will be subject to reduced ticket allocations. At the present time we have been able to resist significant reductions but we openly welcome your co-operation on this matter.
Pitch encroachment is illegal:
Encroachment onto the pitch, regardless of age, is a criminal offence, as well as a breach of ground regulations, and will not be tolerated.
Individuals identified will be issued with stadium bans and police action may also be taken. These bans could also be extended to accompanying parents or guardians of children who take part in these activities.
Offensive and discriminatory chanting:
Barnsley Football Club has a zero-tolerance policy against all forms of discrimination and will investigate any incident of alleged abuse accordingly.
As is Club policy, any individual found guilty of any kind of discriminatory abuse will be issued with an immediate lifetime ban.