The Reds welcome Crewe Alexandra to Oakwell today, Saturday 26th November, kick-off 3pm.
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off. Turnstiles will open at 12.30pm for visiting supporters and 1.30pm for home supporters.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
• Juveniles Under 14 are not permitted into the stadium unless accompanied by a responsible adult 18+.
• We have a limited number of pay on the day turnstiles open for this game. Please buy in advance where possible.
• Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's box office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 2pm to avoid queuing. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 1pm onwards.
• Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and duplicates from the home Box Office situated in the South Stand. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 1pm onwards.
• Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car, £20 per coach).
• We have a limited number of pay on entry spaces for the home, south stand car park.
• Please be advised that all vehicles must remain stationary for at least 10 minutes after the final whistle. The exit gate situated at the top of the drive (right turn only) will not open until all visitors’ coaches have vacated the away car park. We are expecting 2 coaches so this will be approximately 15 minutes.
• Due to ongoing road closures around the Barnsley Interchange delays on exiting all car parks are likely. We thank you for your understanding and patience and remind you that our staff are here to help, abusive behaviour and foul language will not be tolerated.
- There is no entry to or exit from Oakwell via Beevor Court on matchdays, except for hospitality guests (90 minutes before kick-off and 30 minutes after full time).
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
East Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 72, 73, 74, 77, 78, 83 & 84 – pre-bought ticket & season tickets
Turnstile 75 & 76 – cash or card on entry upper tier £12 Adult £7 All Concessions
Turnstile 71 – cash or card on entry lower tier £12 Adult £7 All Concessions
The Barry Murphy North Stand VISITORS’ STAND
Turnstile 46 & 47– pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 44 – cash or card on entry £12 Adult £7 All Concessions
There is a late gate open on each stand until 3.35pm as follows:
East Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
The Barry Murphy North Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
Bag checks in operation:
Whilst we will do everything to get supporters into the stadium as quickly as possible, we will not compromise standards with our searching policies, therefore we strongly advise that you arrive early.
Bags will only be allowed into the stadium that are no bigger than 35cm x 20cm x 20cm. This will assist our stewards to search people quicker, thus reducing any queues at the turnstiles. Unless it is absolutely necessary, please leave bags at home.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks and luggage of any kind. Supporters will see bags being tagged by stewards and this will remain the case. Once your bag has been tagged DO NOT remove that tag until you have left the ground. There are no exceptions to this policy, unless for medical equipment, and we request that you get permission in advance in this case. If this applies to you, please contact us ahead of the match/event day by calling 01226 211211 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to make necessary arrangements.
We appreciate your support and co-operation as we continue to make Oakwell a safe and welcoming environment for all to enjoy an amazing matchday experience.
We would like to remind you that Ground Regulations prohibit anyone persistently standing throughout the game. This is for your safety and comfort and to enable your fellow fans who may be unable to stand for long periods, such as children, older supporters and those of smaller stature, to enjoy the match.
We recognise that at exciting times during the game the fans will stand, however persistent standing in seated areas is considered by the Authorities to be unsafe and gangways or any exit route must be kept clear at all times.
Stewards will seek your co-operation and those fans persistently standing in the seated areas risk ejection from the Stadium.
Licensing Authorities have indicated that Clubs whose supporters persistently stand will be subject to reduced ticket allocations. At the present time we have been able to resist significant reductions but we openly welcome your co-operation on this matter.
Barnsley Football Club has a zero-tolerance policy against all forms of discrimination and will investigate any incident of alleged abuse accordingly.
As is Club policy, any individual found guilty of any kind of discriminatory abuse will be issued with an immediate lifetime ban.