Supporters travelling by rail to our Sky Bet Championship fixture against West Bromwich Albion on Saturday 7 May are informed that there is no tram service running between Wolverhampton and Birmingham due to operational reasons.
This service usually calls at the Hawthorns.
We have been advised by West Midlands Metro of alternative routes to take to the stadium.
- Barnsley to Wolverhampton
- Wolverhampton to Galton Bridge
- Galton Bridge to Hawthorns
- Barnsley to Birmingham New Street
- 10-minute walk from Birmingham New Street to Birmingham Snow Hill Station (B3 2BJ)
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station to Hawthorns
74 bus from Old Square Birmingham (B4 7LR), which passes the Hawthorns