The Reds welcome Cheltenham Town to Oakwell today in a 3pm kick-off.
Turnstiles will open at 1.30pm for home supporters and one hour earlier, at 12.30pm for visiting Robins supporters.
Please take your seat at least 30 minutes prior to kick-off.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
• We have a limited number of cash turnstiles open for this game. Please buy in advance where possible. The season ticket reduction offer will not apply to tickets purchased on the cash turnstiles.
• Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and season tickets from Oakwell's Box Office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 2pm to avoid queuing. We will have a collection point directly outside the Box Office from 1pm onwards.
• Visiting supporters can also collect pre-ordered tickets and duplicates from the Box Office situated in the South Stand. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 1pm onwards.
• Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car, £20 per coach).
• We do not have any pay on the day facility for the home, South Stand car park. Home fans can pre-purchase a parking ticket here. Seasonal car park passes are valid for this fixture.
• Please be advised that all vehicles must remain stationary for at least 10 minutes after the final whistle. The exit gate situated at the top of the drive (right turn only) will not open until all visitors’ coaches have vacated the away car park. We are expecting two coaches so this will be approximately 15 minutes.
• Due to ongoing road closures around the Barnsley Interchange, delays on exiting all car parks are likely. We thank you for your understanding and patience and remind you that our staff are here to help, so any abusive behaviour and foul language will not be tolerated.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
CK Beckett South Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 – pre-bought tickets & season tickets
Turnstile 10 – cash on entry £22 Adult £18 Over 65 £18 Young Adult (19-21) U19 & U14 tickets are available from Box Office only.
DX West Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 24, 25 & 29 – pre-bought tickets & season tickets
Turnstile 25 – cash on entry £22 Adult £18 Over 65 £18 Young Adult (19-21) U19 & U14 tickets are available from Box Office only.
The East Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 68, 69, 72, 73, 74, 76, 77, 78, 82, 83 & 84 – pre-bought ticket & season tickets
Turnstile 75 – cash on entry £22 Adult £18 Over 65 £18 Young Adult (19-21) U19 & U14 tickets are available from Box Office only.
The Barry Murphy North Stand - AWAY SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 46 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 44 – cash on entry £22 Adult £18 Over 65 £18 Young Adult (19-21) U19 & U14 tickets are available from Box Office only.
Late gates open until half time on each stand as follows:
CK Beckett South Stand – Turnstile 10
DX West Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 26
The East Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
The Barry Murphy North Stand (away fans) - Turnstile 44
Bag checks in operation:
Whilst we will do everything to get supporters into the stadium as quickly as possible, we will not compromise standards with our searching policies, therefore we strongly advise that you arrive early.
Bags will only be allowed into the stadium that are no bigger than 35cm x 20cm x 20cm. This will assist our stewards to search people quicker, thus reducing any queues at the turnstiles. Unless it is absolutely necessary, please leave bags at home.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks and luggage of any kind. Supporters will see bags being tagged by stewards and this will remain the case. Once your bag has been tagged DO NOT remove that tag until you have left the ground. There are no exceptions to this policy, unless for medical equipment, and we request that you get permission in advance in this case. If this applies to you, please contact us ahead of the match/event day by calling 01226 211211 or emailing email@example.com and we will be happy to make necessary arrangements.
We appreciate your support and co-operation as we continue to make Oakwell a safe and welcoming environment for all to enjoy an amazing matchday experience.
We remind all supporters that Ground Regulations prohibit anyone persistently standing throughout the game. This is for your safety and comfort and to enable your fellow fans who may be unable to stand for long periods, such as children, older supporters and those of smaller stature, to enjoy the match.
We recognise that at exciting times during the game the fans will stand, however persistent standing in seated areas is considered by the Authorities to be unsafe and gangways or any exit route must be kept clear at all times. Stewards will seek your co-operation and those fans persistently standing in the seated areas risk eviction from the Stadium.
Licensing Authorities have indicated that Clubs whose supporters persistently stand could be subject to reduced capacities. At the present time we have been able to resist significant reductions but do ask for your co-operation to ensure that a reduction in capacity is not enforced at Barnsley FC. Please co-operate with stewards and enjoy the game.