The Reds travel to the seaside towards the end of the month, with tickets for our trip to Bloomfield Road going on sale this Wednesday.
We have received an allocation of 1,984 tickets in the East Stand for our upcoming fixture at Blackpool on Saturday 25 September, kick-off 3pm. Any further allocation, if needed, would be at the Blackpool Safety Officer’s discretion.
Tickets will be made available in the following order:
9am Wednesday 8 September – 2021/22 Reserved+Plus members
9am Friday 10 September – 2021/22 Reds Reserved members
9am Tuesday 14 September – Oakwell Centenary Society members
9am Wednesday 15 September – General Sale
All categories, with the exception of general sale are one ticket per qualifying criteria. The away ticket purchased must match the concession category on the corresponding membership, they cannot be up or downgraded. The ticket allocation is for the member only.
Senior Over 65: £19
Juvenile Under 18: £9
Juvenile Under 12: £5
Juvenile Under 5: FREE
Ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users will pay their relevant age-related category with an assistant’s ticket being free of charge if required for those in receipt of DLA for middle to high rate of care or mobility or the PIP standard or enhanced rate.
Official Club Coach Travel departs at 10.30am priced at £20 per seat. Strictly no alcohol is permitted. Juveniles Under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+. *Please read the additional information from Wilfreda Beehive below.
Blackpool FC recommend that masks are worn (unless exempt) in the stadium
The postage deadline for this game is 3pm Wednesday 22 September. Tickets will remain on sale from the Box Office until 12 noon on Friday 24 September, subject to availability.
If you are purchasing away game and cup tickets for other people, we strongly advise you to correctly assign the ticket to each individual for every game. This will enable us to offer the correct privileges to supporters on occasions when tickets are on restricted sales in a category system.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TICKET STUBS WHEN TICKETS ARE ON RESTRICTED SALE. ONLY TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND CORRECTLY ASSIGNED WILL COUNT TOWARDS ANY REQUESTED QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- All travellers will be temperature checked before entering the vehicle. Anyone with a temperature higher that 37.5 will not be allowed to travel
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used on entering the vehicle
- Face masks will need to be worn while travelling unless medically exempt
- The seat directly behind the driver must not be used
- Anyone feeling unwell should not travel
- Passengers must remove their own rubbish
- Passengers should not eat on the vehicle unless they have to for medical reasons
- The toilet should only be used in an emergency
- Passengers should load from the back to the front and disembark from the front to the rear