We have received an initial allocation of 1,239 tickets in the Atyeo Stand for our upcoming fixture at Ashton Gate on Saturday 30 October, kick-off 3pm.
Tickets will be made available to general sale at 9am Wednesday 13 October.
Senior Over 65: £30
Young Adult (22-24 years): £30
Young Adult (19-21 years): £26
Juvenile Under 19: £15
Juvenile Under 12: £10
Ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users will pay their relevant age-related category with an assistant’s ticket being free of charge if required for those in receipt of DLA for middle to high rate of care or mobility or the PIP standard or enhanced rate. If supporters have any disability or access enquiries, they should contact Gareth Torpy on 0117 9630600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A limited number of wheelchair parking spaces are available at a cost of £20. These must be booked in advance by contacting Gareth.
Official Club Coach Travel departs at 8:30am priced at £30 per seat. Strictly no alcohol is permitted. Juveniles Under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+. *Please read the additional information from Wilfreda Beehive below.
The postage deadline for this game is 3pm Wednesday 27 October. Tickets will remain on sale from the Box Office until 12 noon on Friday 29 October, subject to availability.
If you are purchasing away game and cup tickets for other people, we strongly advise you to correctly assign the ticket to each individual for every game. This will enable us to offer the correct privileges to supporters on occasions when tickets are on restricted sales in a category system.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TICKET STUBS WHEN TICKETS ARE ON RESTRICTED SALE. ONLY TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND CORRECTLY ASSIGNED WILL COUNT TOWARDS ANY REQUESTED QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- All travellers will be temperature checked before entering the vehicle. Anyone with a temperature higher than 37.5 will not be allowed to travel
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used on entering the vehicle
- Face masks will need to be worn while travelling unless medically exempt
- The seat directly behind the driver must not be used
- Anyone feeling unwell should not travel
- Passengers must remove their own rubbish
- Passengers should not eat on the vehicle unless they have to for medical reasons
- The toilet should only be used in an emergency
- Passengers should load from the back to the front and disembark from the front to the rear