All the relevant ticket, turnstile and car park information ahead of our clash with the Lions in the Sky Bet Championship.
The Reds welcome Millwall to Oakwell on Saturday 2 October, kick-off 3pm.
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
- This is an all-ticket fixture. There are no tickets available to purchase on the day of the game. Ticket sales close at 5pm on Friday 1 October. Supporters must have a previous checkable booking history in order to purchase.
- Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and seasonal memberships from Oakwell's box office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 2pm in order to avoid queuing. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 12 noon onwards.
- Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and duplicates from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand.
- Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car, £20 per coach). There is limited availability and access will be granted to visiting supporters only on a first come, first served basis. Ticket checks will be in operation to ensure only visiting supporters and authorised personnel use the away car park.
- We do not have any pay on the day facility for the home, south stand, car park. Please see the full announcement here, regarding the closure of Beevor Court and alternative arrangements. Advance purchase matchday parking can be purchased online, or by contacting the box office, 01226 211183.
- Please be advised that all vehicles must remain stationary for at least 10 minutes after the final whistle. The exit gate situated at the top of the drive (right turn only) will not open until all visitors’ coaches have vacated the away car park. We are expecting 3 coaches so this will be approximately 15 minutes. The east stand barrier will be opened shortly afterwards for vehicles parked in the east stand to leave via the main car park. There will be no exit via Beevor Court.
- Due to ongoing road closures around the Barnsley Interchange delays on exiting all car parks are likely. We thank you for your understanding and patience and remind you that our staff are here to help, abusive behaviour and foul language will not be tolerated.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
South Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 2,3, 4,5,6, 8, 9, 10, 12 & 13– pre-bought tickets
West Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 24,25, 26, 29 & 30– pre-bought tickets
East Stand Lower Tier HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 66, 67 68, 69, 71, 72 & 74 – pre-bought ticket.
East Stand Upper Tier HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 75, 76, 77, 78, 81, 82, 83 & 84 – pre-bought tickets
North Stand AWAY FANS ONLY
Turnstiles 44, 46, & 47– pre-bought tickets
There is a late gate open until half-time on each stand as follows:
South Stand – Turnstile 10
West Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 26
East Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
North Stand (away fans) - Turnstile 44