We can’t wait to welcome you back to Oakwell on Monday evening. You will notice a few differences from your normal matchday experience, but please know that the changes are in place to keep you safe.
Health and safety
- If you feel unwell, or have any of the following commonly recognised symptoms of Coronavirus – a new cough, a fever or temperature, are unusually short of breath during exercise or at rest, or have a loss of smell or taste – then please respect your fellow supporters and do not attend Oakwell. Please seek medical advice as failure to do so may jeopardise the health of others.
- Admittance to the stadium is subject to the completion of the online health check which can be accessed on your digital ticket. This must be completed by each ticket holder.
- At all times, and in every part of the stadium, including the approach to the turnstiles, please observe social distancing and avoid contact with others who are not in your social group.
- Please arrive in good time to follow the necessary entry procedures. Make sure, in advance, that you know where your entry point is and please arrive at the time specified on your ticket.
- When you arrive at the stadium, you will be asked to show a form of identification to show that you are the person that the ticket was issued to. Your turnstile will be sprayed with sanitiser to ensure that it is clean before you touch it.
- If you have any bags, we will ask you to open them so that we can check the contents.
Inside the stadium
- It is a condition of entry that you wear a face mask (unless medically exempt) on entry, and whilst moving around the stadium.
- There is no food or drink available to purchase. You may bring your own refreshments but please note the following:
- You must not bring into the ground or on to the stadium footprint any alcoholic drinks.
- Glass bottles or other glass vessels and soft drinks in cans are prohibited under the EFL Ground Regulations. You may, however, bring soft drinks in plastic bottles.
- Hot beverages and soup in flasks will be permitted.
- We ask that when you leave the stadium that you ensure you take all your redundant bottles and other waste with you.
- Some one-way’ systems have been introduced in the stadium to ensure social distancing and to keep you safe. Please be aware of floor markings and signage and follow instructions from the stewards.
- Please go straight to your seat on entry. We know it has been a long time since supporters have been at Oakwell and you’ll want to catch up with friends but please do not congregate in the concourses.
- Please remain in your seat throughout the match wherever possible. If you do need to leave your seat, please wait for a time when the gangway is clear. Please follow the instructions from the stewards about the one-way flow.
- When moving to and from your seat past other spectators, please avoid face to face contact with others by passing back to back.
- Avoid hugs, ‘high-fives’, handshakes, or other close contact with those not in your social group.
We appreciate that there are lots of rules, but we thank you for your support and co-operation, and hope that you enjoy being back at Oakwell and enjoy the match.