Here is the key information supporters need to be aware of when attending Oakwell.
- DO I NEED COVID-19 CERTIFICATION?
Yes. From our Sky Bet Championship fixture against West Bromwich Albion on Friday 17 December, COVID-19 Certification will now be mandatory for entry into Oakwell.
All supporters attending the game need to present one of the following for entry:
- NHS COVID Pass – record of double vaccination (and booster if you have had it)
- Confirmation of a negative PCR or NHS lateral flow test 48 hours prior to kick-off
- EU digital COVID certificate
- COVID pass letter for those who are double vaccinated
- Negative COVID test email or text message
If evidence is not shown, access will be denied in line with legal requirements. Please note, children under the age of 18 are exempt from checks and will not be asked to participate.
Vaccination cards are not accepted
- HOW DO I GET MY NHS COVID PASS?
- You have been fully vaccinated over two weeks earlier
- Or you have registered a medical exemption with the NHS
- I’M EXEMPT FROM THE VACCINE, CAN I ATTEND?
Fans exempt from providing COVID vaccination and testing, please follow the below links for the latest government guidance as you may still be asked to provide an NHS COVID Pass or exemption certificate:
- For fans in England go here
- For fans in Wales go here
- For fans in Scotland go here
- For fans in Northern Ireland go here
- WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE AGED UNDER-18?
Under-18s will not need to certify their COVID status.
- DO I NEED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING?
From Friday 10 December, and in line with Government guidance, all supporters aged 11 and over will be required to wear a face covering when located in indoor areas, other than when eating or drinking, or where exempt.
Face coverings are advised though not required to be worn by supporters when they are in their allocated seats in the stadium bowl.
- WHAT OTHER RULES OR GUIDANCE ARE SUPPORTERS EXPECTED TO FOLLOW?
Supporters are asked to:
- Follow the Supporter Code of Conduct
- Remember face coverings
- Wash your hands or use sanitiser regularly
- Be considerate of others and help to keep everyone safe
- Only occupy your designated seat
- Follow one-way systems throughout the stadium and adhere to any other signage
- Follow any instructions issued to you by stewards or other stadium staff
- CAN I BRING A BAG TO THE STADIUM?
Usual bag conditions with the club will apply though where possible, please try to avoid bringing bags or other items which may add to the time taken to check your items before you can pass safely into the stadium.
- WHAT TIME SHOULD SUPPORTERS ARRIVE?
Supporters are encouraged to arrive at least 60 minutes before kick-off, to avoid queues and allow for the new procedures.
Queues may be likely the closer to kick-off you arrive. Turnstiles for general admission will open 90 minutes prior to kick-off.
- THANK YOU
All at Oakwell appreciate your support and co-operation with the enforced protocols. Thank you and please continue to stay safe.