The Reds take on Blackburn Rovers in our final match of 2021 at Ewood Park.
We have received an initial allocation of 1,980 tickets in the Bryan Douglas Darwen End Lower Tier for our upcoming fixture at Blackburn Rovers on Wednesday 29 December, kick off 7:45pm.
Further allocations are available upon request.
Tickets are available to purchase on general sale from Thursday 9 December.
Senior Over 65: £17
Young Adult (18-23 years): £12
Juvenile Under 18: £7
Juvenile Under 12: £5
Ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users will pay their relevant age-related category with an assistant’s ticket being free of charge if required.
Official Club Coach Travel departs at 4:15pm priced at £20 per seat. Strictly no alcohol is permitted. Juveniles Under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+.
*Please read the additional information from Wilfreda Beehive below.
The postage deadline for this game is 3pm Monday 20 December. Tickets will remain on sale from the Box Office until 12 noon on Wednesday 29 December, subject to availability.
If you are purchasing away game and cup tickets for other people, we strongly advise you to correctly assign the ticket to each individual for every game. This will enable us to offer the correct privileges to supporters on occasions when tickets are on restricted sales in a category system.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TICKET STUBS WHEN TICKETS ARE ON RESTRICTED SALE. ONLY TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND CORRECTLY ASSIGNED WILL COUNT TOWARDS ANY REQUESTED QUALIFYING CRITERIA.
- All travellers will be temperature checked before entering the vehicle. Anyone with a temperature higher than 37.5 will not be allowed to travel
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used on entering the vehicle
- Face masks will need to be worn while travelling unless medically exempt
- The seat directly behind the driver must not be used
- Anyone feeling unwell should not travel
- Passengers must remove their own rubbish
- Passengers should not eat on the vehicle unless they have to for medical reasons
- The toilet should only be used in an emergency
- Passengers should load from the back to the front and disembark from the front to the rear