With the new Sky Bet Championship season upon us, we can’t wait to welcome supporters back home, to Oakwell.
As ‘normality’ has changed so much over the last 18 months, the Club have worked diligently to ensure supporters feel safe and secure upon a return to live football.
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines when attending Oakwell:
Health and safety
- If you feel unwell, or have any of the following commonly recognised symptoms of Coronavirus – a new cough, a fever or temperature, are unusually short of breath during exercise or at rest, or have a loss of smell or taste – then please respect your fellow supporters and do not attend Oakwell. Please seek medical advice as failure to do so may jeopardise the health of others.
- At all times, and in every part of the stadium, including the approach to the turnstiles, please observe social distancing and avoid contact with others who are not in your social group.
- Supporters are encouraged to scan the Track and Trace QR Code upon entry to the stadium.
- Please arrive in good time. Make sure, in advance, that you know where your entry point is.
- Respect and follow instruction of all staff and stewards.
- The Fan Zone and Toby’s Kids Club will have a limited capacity.
Inside the stadium
- We advise that you wear a face mask (unless medically exempt) on entry, and whilst moving around the stadium.
- Remain in your seat wherever possible.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided.
- Observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze and be aware of those around you when shouting, singing or celebrating.
- When moving to and from your seat past other spectators, please avoid face-to-face contact with others by passing back-to-back.
- Avoid hugs, ‘high-fives’, handshakes, or other close contact with those not in your social group.
To assist operations, we kindly ask that supporters fill out the survey below. Your responses will allow us to work with partners in the local authorities and public transport providers to improve how people get to Oakwell and then enjoy the match.
We appreciate that there are lots of changes but be aware that the Club will be subject to regular inspections regarding the implementation of COVID related safety protocols. Please do not endanger the Club's ability to welcome supporters to live games. Thank you for your support and co-operation, and we hope that you all enjoy being back at Oakwell and the season ahead!