The Reds travel to the bet365 Stadium for a midweek clash with the Potters next month.
We have received an initial allocation of 1,011 tickets in The Caldwell Construction Stand for our upcoming away fixture at Stoke City on Wednesday 15 September, kick-off 7.45pm. A further allocation could be made available upon request.
Tickets on general sale from 9am Wednesday 1 September.
Senior Over 65: £19
Juvenile Under 18: £15
Juvenile Under 11: £12
Ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users will pay their relevant age-related category with an assistant’s ticket being free of charge if required for those in receipt of DLA for middle to high rate of care or mobility or the PIP standard or enhanced rate.
Official Club Coach Travel departs at 4.30pm priced at £20 per seat. Strictly no alcohol is permitted. Juveniles Under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+. *Please read the additional information from Wilfreda Beehive below.
The postage deadline for this game is 3pm Sunday 12 September. Tickets will remain on sale from the Box Office until 12 noon on Wednesday 15 September, subject to availability.
If you are purchasing away game and cup tickets for other people, we strongly advise you to correctly assign the ticket to each individual for every game. This will enable us to offer the correct privileges to supporters on occasions when tickets are on restricted sales in a category system.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TICKET STUBS WHEN TICKETS ARE ON RESTRICTED SALE. ONLY TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND CORRECTLY ASSIGNED WILL COUNT TOWARDS ANY REQUESTED QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- All travellers will be temperature checked before entering the vehicle. Anyone with a temperature higher that 37.5 will not be allowed to travel
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used on entering the vehicle
- Face masks will need to be worn while travelling unless medically exempt
- The seat directly behind the driver must not be used
- Anyone feeling unwell should not travel
- Passengers must remove their own rubbish
- Passengers should not eat on the vehicle unless they have to for medical reasons
- The toilet should only be used in an emergency
- Passengers should load from the back to the front and disembark from the front to the rear