The Reds make their first trip to the capital this season, for an early kick-off at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, and tickets go on sale tomorrow.
We have received an allocation on 1,060 tickets in the School End Upper Tier for our game at Queens Park Rangers on Saturday 21 August, kick-off 12.30pm.
The allocation comprises 660 Gold Tickets and 340 Silver Tickets.
All tickets may have restricted sight-line, meaning you may not be able to see the goal line.
Tickets will be available on general sale from 9am Thursday 12 August.
Senior (Over 61): £23
Young Adult (Under 23): £23
Juvenile (Under 18): £16
Ambulant Disabled and carer: £23
Senior (Over 61): £19
Young Adult (Under 23): £19
Juvenile (Under 18): £13
Juvenile (Under 8) when accompanied by a full paying adult: FREE
Ambulant Disabled and carer: £19
Wheelchair user and carer tickets are priced at £19.
The entrance for wheelchair users is via Ellerslie Road.
Official Club Coach Travel departs at 6.30am priced at £30 per seat. Juveniles under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18+. Strictly no alcohol.
*Please read the additional information from Wilfreda Beehive below.
The postage deadline for this game is 3pm on Wednesday 18 August. Tickets will remain on sale from the Box Office until 12 noon on Friday 20 August, subject to availability.
If you are purchasing away game and cup tickets for other people, we strongly advise you to correctly assign the ticket to each individual for every game. This will enable us to offer the correct privileges to supporters on occasions when tickets are on restricted sales in a category system.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TICKET STUBS WHEN TICKETS ARE ON RESTRICTED SALE. ONLY TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND CORRECTLY ASSIGNED WILL COUNT TOWARDS ANY REQUESTED QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- All travellers will be temperature checked before entering the vehicle. Anyone with a temperature higher that 37.5 will not be allowed to travel
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used on entering the vehicle
- Face masks will need to be worn while travelling unless medically exempt
- The seat directly behind the driver must not be used
- Anyone feeling unwell should not travel
- Passengers must remove their own rubbish
- Passengers should not eat on the vehicle unless they have to for medical reasons
- The toilet should only be used in an emergency
- Passengers should load from the back to the front and disembark from the front to the rear