Tickets are now on sale for our season-opener at the Cardiff City Stadium.
We have received an allocation of 1,405 tickets for our opening fixture of the 21/22 Sky Bet Championship campaign at Cardiff City on Saturday 7 August, kick-off 3pm.
We are limited with category sales due to the tight turnaround, however, tickets will be made available in the following order:
Monday 2nd August – 21/22 Reserved Plus members
Tuesday 3rd August – 21/22 Reds Reserved members
Tuesday 3rd August – Oakwell Centenary Society members
Wednesday 4th August – General Sale
All categories, with the exception of general sale are one ticket per qualifying criteria. The away ticket purchased must match the concession category on the corresponding membership, they cannot be up or downgraded. The ticket allocation is for the member only.
Senior Over 60: £16
Young Adult (16-21 years): £10
Juvenile Under 16: £8
Ambulant disabled supporters will pay their relevant age-related category with an assistant’s ticket being free of charge if required. Prices for wheelchair users are £17/£13/£10/£7 respectively.
Should tickets be permitted to be sold on the day prices will increase by £2.
Official Club Coach Travel departs at 8.30am priced at £30 per seat. *Please read the additional information from Wilfreda Beehive below.
The postage deadline for this game is 3pm Wednesday 3 August. Tickets will remain on sale from the Box Office until 12 noon on Friday 6 August, subject to availability.
If you are purchasing away game and cup tickets for other people, we strongly advise you to correctly assign the ticket to each individual for every game. This will enable us to offer the correct privileges to supporters on occasions when tickets are on restricted sales in a category system.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TICKET STUBS WHEN TICKETS ARE ON RESTRICTED SALE. ONLY TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE AND CORRECTLY ASSIGNED WILL COUNT TOWARDS ANY REQUESTED QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- All travellers will be temperature checked before entering the vehicle. Anyone with a temperature higher that 37.5 will not be allowed to travel
- The hand sanitiser provided must be used on entering the vehicle
- Face masks will need to be worn while travelling unless medically exempt
- The seat directly behind the driver must not be used
- Anyone feeling unwell should not travel
- Passengers must remove their own rubbish
- Passengers should not eat on the vehicle unless they have to for medical reasons
- The toilet should only be used in an emergency
- Passengers should load from the back to the front and disembark from the front to the rear