Turnstile, Car Park and Ticketing Information ahead of tonight's clash with the Hatters here at Oakwell.
The Reds welcome Luton Town to Oakwell on Tuesday 17 August, kick-off 7.45pm.
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
- Juvenile Under 19 and Juvenile Under 12 tickets are advance purchase only, they are not available on cash turnstiles.
- Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and seasonal memberships from Oakwell's box office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 7pm in order to avoid queuing. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 6pm onwards.
- Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and duplicates from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand.
- Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car, £20 per coach). There is very limited availability and access will be granted to visiting supporters only on a first come, first served basis. Ticket checks will be in operation to ensure only visiting supporters and authorised personnel use the away car park.
- We do not have any pay on the day facility for the home, South Stand car park. Please see the full announcement here. The link also explains the ongoing situation with Beevor Court, which is a designated emergency rendezvous point. However, a limited number of car park spaces have been released to purchase on a seasonal or individual game basis. You can pre-purchase now online
- Please be advised that all vehicles must remain stationary for at least 10 minutes after the final whistle. The exit gate situated at the top of the drive (right turn only) will not open until all visitors’ coaches have vacated the away car park. We are expecting 6 coaches so this will be approximately 20 minutes. The east stand barrier will be opened shortly afterwards for vehicles parked in the east stand to leave via the main car park.
- Due to ongoing road closures around the Barnsley Interchange delays on exiting all car parks are likely. We thank you for your understanding and patience and remind you that our staff are here to help; abusive behaviour and foul language will not be tolerated.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
South Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 2,3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12 & 13– pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 10 – pre-bought tickets and cash on the gate. Adult: £25, Concessions (Senior/Young Adult): £18. Juvenile tickets are not available on the turnstiles
West Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 23, 24, & 29– pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 25 – pre-bought tickets & cash on the gate. Adult: £25, Concessions (Senior/Young Adult): £18. Juvenile tickets are not available on the turnstiles
East Stand Lower Tier HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 67, 68, 69, 71, 72, 73 & 74 – pre-bought tickets
East Stand Upper Tier HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 76, 77, 78, 82, 83 & 84– pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 75 – pre-bought tickets and cash on the gate for both the upper and lower tiers. Adult: £25, Concessions (Senior/Young Adult): £18. Juvenile tickets are not available on the turnstiles
North Stand (Visitors' Stand)
Turnstiles 46, & 47– pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 44 – pre-bought tickets and cash on the gate. Adult: £25, Concessions (Senior/Young Adult): £18. Juvenile tickets are not available on the turnstiles
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
South Stand – Turnstile 10
West Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 25
East Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
North Stand (visiting fans) - Turnstile 44
Please be aware of the Reds Superstore advice:
- Maximum of 20 people in the club shop at any one time
- We are advising all customers to wear face masks
- Fans are nable to try products on
- East Stand Lower stall will be open from 6.15pm (cash and card)
- Printing unavailable from 5.45pm