Please read the latest advice on updating your account details with us here, ahead of the LIVE streaming of the remaining 2019/20 season fixtures.
To follow up on yesterday's request for supporters to make sure we have their correct details, please note the following further instructions.
Seasonal membership accounts and/or eticketing accounts are not linked in any way to iFollow Barnsley. We simply want a valid email to send pass codes and instructions to.
FAQ’s - eticketing
1. If you already have an existing etickets login for your seasonal membership account you do not need to do anything. The email address you use to log into your eticketing seasonal membership account is the one we will send your pass codes to and instructions for accessing iFollow.
2. If you do not already have a login to your seasonal membership account please do not create a new account. Creating a new account will not update your email address on your existing seasonal membership and we will be unable to send your pass codes and iFollow instructions.
You will need to ‘Activate’ your account:
· Go to www.eticketing.co.uk/barnsleyfc
· Click the ‘sign in’ link (top right)
· Do not enter an email address and password or create a new account
· Look to the bottom of the pop up box and it says ‘Have an existing account? – Activate it now’
· Click the ‘activate it now’ link and enter your surname and client reference number (found on your season card)
· Fill in any required fields and create a password
If it says that your account is already activated you can use the forgotten password link as this means you have registered previously.
3. If you have an old email account or no email account linked and you do not wish to activate your seasonal membership online via etickets following the instructions above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your client reference number for the account you wish to update.
Thank you for your patience and support.