The relevant turnstile, safety, ticketing and car parking information ahead of this weekend's South Yorkshire Derby with Sheffield Wednesday.
Barnsley welcome The Owls to Oakwell on Saturday 8 February in a 1.30pm kick-off.
THIS IS AN ALL TICKET FIXTURE, THERE WILL BE NO TICKET SALES ON THE DAY.
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
• Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Box Office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 12 noon in order to avoid queuing. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 11:30pm onwards.
• Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and duplicates from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand.
• Away fans attending by car and using Satnav please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car, £20 per coach). We have limited car parking spaces, for approximately 200 cars. The car park will open at 10.30am.
• We have limited car parking for approximately 100 cars available at £5 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park, S71 1EL. Entrance gates will remain open until 2pm.
Please be advised that all vehicles must remain stationary for at least 10 minutes after the final whistle. The east stand barrier and the exit gate situated at the top of the drive (right turn only) will not open until all visitors’ coaches have vacated the away car park. We are expecting 10 coaches so this will be approximately 25 minutes.
• Due to ongoing road closures around the Barnsley Interchange delays on exiting all car parks are likely. We thank you for your understanding and patience and remind you that our staff are here to help. Abusive behaviour and foul language will not be tolerated.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett (South) Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 & 13 – pre-bought tickets
Hayselden (West) Lower Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 24, 25, 27 & 28 – pre-bought tickets
Hayselden (West) Upper Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 29 & 30 – pre-bought tickets
The Investment Room (East) Lower Tier HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 66, 67, 68, 69, 71, 72, & 74 – pre-bought tickets
The Investment Room (East) Upper Tier HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 75, 76, 77, 78, 82, 83 & 84– pre-bought tickets
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand
Turnstiles 43 - 51 – pre-bought tickets
Late gate open til half time on each stand as follows:
C.K. Beckett South Stand – Turnstile 9
Hayselden West Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 29
The Investment Room East Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
Palmer Construction North Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44