Barnsley Football Club are looking for Youth Development Phase Coach to work in the Academy.
The role will be based at Oakwell.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with the delivery the academy’s YDP coaching curriculum including adapting activities aligned with Club’s coaching and playing philosophies
- Work within the coaches’ competency framework and contribute to CPD training programmes
- Liaise with and feed into the u12-16s coaching and Games programme supporting transition and pathways into the lower PDP
- Support with the implementation of the policies and practices highlighted in the Academy Performance Plan (APP) to ensure that the YDP meets with desired outcomes
- Support and comply with the Football League rules in delivering training models and Games Programme in line with rules and regulations
- Support multi-disciplinary planning integrating other disciplines within the planning stages
- Meet all EPPP requirements in relation to planning, reporting and uploading data into the PMA either periodically and/or creating annual reporting
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your CV and cover sheet to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, Interviews may take place before the closing date of Friday 11 September 2020.