Barnsley Football Club are currently looking for an experienced Chief Operations Officer for the Academy.
The position will work closely with the Academy Manager and will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Requirement for the role:
· Must be educated to Bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university or have
five years experience managing complex personalities within an elite sporting environment.
· Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership
· Ability to make business projections based upon market research.
· Outstanding verbal and written skills.
· Experience of working with staff at all levels.
· Display high levels of time management or organisational skills.
· Good knowledge of Safeguarding/child protection policies and procedures.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your CV and covering letter to:
Closing date for all applicants is: Friday 25th October 2019
A copy of the full job description is available on request.