Barnsley FC are delighted to be hosting a beam back of the final league game of the 2018/2019 season at Bristol Rovers. All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off. Please sit in the allocated seat as detailed on your ticket.
Supporters are politely advised of the following information:
- Turnstiles and food and drink outlets will open at 4pm.
- The Box Office will not be open on Saturday.
- Please take note of the cash turnstiles below if you wish to pay on the day, subject to availability.
- The Reds Superstore will be open 10am – 5.30pm. We will not be selling tickets via the Reds Superstore.
- Supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from the collection point directly outside the box office from 4pm onwards. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 4.30pm in order to avoid queuing.
- The South Stand Car Park will be open from 3pm. Parking is charged at £1 cash on entry, whereby you will be issued with a 50/50 half time draw ticket.
- Additional half time draw tickets will be available to purchase from sellers both outside and inside the stadium.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett (South) Stand
Turnstiles 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12 & 13 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 10 – Cash Only All Categories £5. Accompanied Juveniles Under 12 £1
Turnstile 10 will be open until 6pm for late arrivals.
The event is strictly allocated seating.
Supporters must sit in their designated seat as detailed on their ticket.