Barnsley Football Club are currently looking to hire a Matchday Retail Assistant in the Reds Superstore.
Working hours include all Sky Bet Championship, Emirates FA Cup, Carabao Cup, and friendly fixtures.
In this role, you will support the Superstore in the sale of all retail products and matchday ticket requirements.
The role will include/require:
- Greeting supporters who enter the store, assisting visitors to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Supporting the Box Office with the sale of tickets, season tickets, memberships.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Responsibility for processing cash and card payments.
- Maintaining stock levels are adequate for trading day/week.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy store including display areas.
- Being aware of shop security looking out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Keeping up to date with Club promotions.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast paced and busy environment.
- A genuine passion for working with people.
- A strong empathy for the Club and its fans.
- Please only apply if you can work weekends and matchdays.
All applications must be made by way of a cover letter and CV sent by email to Jean.Hall@barnsleyfc.co.uk.