Spend your weekend with us, at Oakwell!
The Investment Room East Stand will be open for the annual Open Day at Oakwell on Sunday 28th July from 10am.
Following a similar format to last years event, Daniel Stendel and his squad will take centre stage, hosting an open training session on the Oakwell pitch, before giving supporters an opportunity to meet the players.
- Watch training from the Investment Room East Stand Lower.
- Reds in the Community team will be on hand to provide footballing fun, with inflatable games suitable for all.
- Get creative with some on-site graffiti.
- Neil Richardson will be in attendance, with yet another fantastic opportunity for fans to engage with Barnsley FC through art.
- Toby Tyke will be prowling around the stadium, to meet fans, pose for photos and sign autographs.
- Roger Tuby’s funfair will also be spread out across the East Stand Car park
- Live music set to feature prior to the training session .
- The kiosks on the East Stand Lower concourse will be open for food and drink throughout.
- Collect your Reds Reserved / Reds Reserved+ seasonal membership
- Plus much more!
10:00am – The Reds Superstore opens. The East Stand concourse will open and our guests will be happy to welcome and entertain supporters.
11:00am – First team training session commences on the Oakwell pitch. All fans are invited to take a seat in the East Stand to watch. Our resident MC will be on hand to conduct live interviews with players and coaching staff alike, to provide insight into certain sessions and drills.
11:50am – The training session will be interrupted by a number of supporters (chosen on the day), who will join in with a number of drills.
12:00pm – The training session comes to an end and players will make their way over to the East Stand to meet fans.
Admission is FREE so feel free to invite friends and family*!
Parking is available on site in the South Stand car-park, at the stadium.
*Please note those aged 12 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
For any questions or queries about the event please email email@example.com.