Stuck for something to do during the Easter Holidays? Daniel Stendel is opening Oakwell up on Wednesday 24th April, with nothing off limits.
Starting at 1.30pm in the East Stand Lower, the fully guided one hour tour will take you behind the scenes at the home of Barnsley Football Club, giving Reds fans exclusive access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. Along the way you’ll visit the various stands in the Stadium, the Press Room, Home & Away dressing rooms, the tunnel, dug out areas and a chance to meet a number of special guests… so be sure to bring a camera and a marker pen!
Our tour guides are knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Barnsley FC and will provide what promises to be a fantastic experience you won’t want to miss.
What You'll Experience:
- Take a look behind the scenes at Oakwell Stadium.
- Experience the excitement of walking down the players’ tunnel and out on to the pitch.
- Get a photo sat in the home team dugout.
- Get access to areas normally reserved for match day officials and players.
- Learn about the Club's history and achievements.
- All kids will receive a personalised, commemorative Tour Certificate which can be collected from the Reds Superstore at the end of the tour.
- Meet a number of players from the first team squad.
- Take advantage of the Adult and Junior replica shirt sale in the Reds Superstore and get current members of the 2018/19 squad to sign it.
Things You Should Know:
- Because the tours are taking place during the Easter holidays, places are available to fans under 16 with accompanying adult only.
- Places are not available to Juveniles attending without accompanying adult, or to adults attending without Juveniles on the tour.
- A maximum of one adult per child i.e you cannot book two adults and one child but you can book three children with one adult.
- Tickets made available to current 2018/2019 season ticket holders on Thursday 18th April. One ticket per season ticket holder and both the adult and child must qualify
- Remaining tickets to be made available to general sale on Friday 19th April
- The fully guided one hour tour will depart promptly from the East Stand at 1.30pm.
Want to get involved and reserve your place on our FREE stadium tour on Wednesday 24th April? Either call the Reds Superstore on 01226 211 183, click here to order online, or secure you place in person at Oakwell!
Tickets will be available for collection from the Reds Superstore up until the tour departure time.