All the relevant turnstile, ticketing and car parking information ahead of the Shrewsbury Town fixture.
The Reds welcome Shrewsbury Town to Oakwell on Friday 19th April 2019, kick off 3pm.
Neither the Box Office or Reds Superstore will be open post-match.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
- Juvenile Under 19 and Juvenile Under 12 tickets are not available to purchase on the turnstiles, they are advance purchase from the box office only.
- Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Box Office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 2pm in order to avoid queuing. We will have a collection point directly outside the box office from 1:30pm onwards.
- Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets and duplicates from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand.
- Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car £20 per coach).
- We have limited car parking for approximately 150 cars available at £5 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL VEHICLES MUST REMAIN STATIONARY FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES AFTER THE FINAL WHISTLE. THE EAST STAND BARRIER AND THE EXIT GATE SITUATED AT THE TOP OF THE DRIVE WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL ALL VISITOR’S COACHES HAVE VACATED THE AWAY CAR PARK. WE ARE EXPECTING 3 COACHES.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett (South) Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, & 13– pre-bought tickets
Turnstilse 10 – Cash Only Adult £25 Over 65 £18 Young Adult 19-21 £18. U19 and U12 tickets are not available on turnstiles.
Hayselden (West) Lower Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 24, 25 & 27– pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 28– Cash Only Adult £26 Over 65 £19 Young Adult 19-21 £19. U19 and U12 tickets are not available on turnstiles.
Hayselden (West) Upper Stand HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 30– pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 29– Cash Only Adult £27 Over 65 £20 Young Adult 19-21 £20. U19 and U12 tickets are not available on turnstiles.
The Investment Room (East) Lower Tier HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 67, 68, 69, 72, 73 & 74 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 71 – Cash Only Adult £26 Over 65 £19 Young Adult 19-21 £19. U19 and U12 tickets are not available on turnstiles.
The Investment Room (East) Upper Tier HOME SUPPORTERS ONLY
Turnstiles 76, 77, 78, 81, 82, 83 & 84– pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 75 – Cash Only Adult £27 Over 65 £20 Young Adult 19-21 £20. U19 and U12 tickets are not available on turnstiles.
Palmer Construction (North) - VISITORS
Turnstiles 46 & 47– pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 44 - Cash Only Adult £25 Over 65 £18 Young Adult 19-21 £18. U19 and U12 tickets are not available on turnstiles.
There is a late gate open til half time on each stand as follows:
C.K. Beckett South Stand – Turnstile 10
Hayselden West Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 28
The Investment Room East Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
Palmer Construction North Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.
Notice to all supporters attending Oakwell:
We expect supporters to be loud and get behind their team, in fact we encourage it, but we do not expect behaviour that compromises our reputation as a club. Encroaching onto the playing surface is against ground regulations and individuals caught doing so will be ejected and possibly face prosecution as well as a potential banning order.
Anyone found to be in possession of/using pyrotechnics will be ejected and may face prosecution as well as a banning order.
Barnsley Football Club will not tolerate foul, racist, homophobic or abusive language. Anyone found to be using such language will be ejected, may face prosecution and a banning order.
The EFL has power to sanction clubs - using a number of measures - where their fans are found to have acted innapropriately.
We thank you for your continued support.
Steve Bailey - Barnsley FC Safety Officer