Got tickets for our next home game in the Family Zone? You could be in line for this week’s Family Zone experience upgrade!
Every week, at least one lucky family from the Family Zone will be given the opportunity to have a unique experience in the lead up to kick-off.
For Saturday’s Sky Bet League One game against Walsall, one child will be given the amazing opportunity to walk out on to the Oakwell pitch with a first team player!
This week, we’re involving two children in the pre-match build up! Another Reds fan will be given the opportunity to announce the two starting line-ups, ahead of kick off.
So, here is an example of what your afternoon could entail when we take on Walsall…
- Arrive at Oakwell for 1.30pm and enter in to the Family Zone
- Engage with the number of activities available
- Announce the starting line-ups pitch side
- Walk on to the pitch with your favourite player as official Mascot.
- Head back up to the Family Zone before kick off
Tickets in the Family Area are on sale for our Saturday's encounter. Book them online, here.
Secure Your Seat