All the relevant turnstile, ticketing and car parking information ahead of the Checkatrade Trophy fixture with Bradford City, Tuesday 13th November 2018, kick off 7:30pm.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
- Concessions are 21 years and under and 65 years and over. Please take note of which turnstiles are available for cash purchases.
- Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Box Office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 6pm in order to avoid queuing. There will be a collection point outside the Box Office from 6.30pm.
- Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand.
- Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car £20 per coach).
- We have limited car parking for approximately 200 cars available at £5 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park, S71 1EL. A controlled exit policy is in place. All vehicles must remain stationary for 10 minutes after the final whistle.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett (South) Stand
Hayselden (West) Stand
The Investment Room (East) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 72 – 74 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 71 – Cash Only Adults £10 All Concessions £5
The Investment Room (East) Upper Tier
Turnstiles 77 - 79 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 75 & 76 – Cash Only Adults £10 All Concessions £5
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand
Turnstile 44 - Cash and pre-bought tickets Adults £10 All Concessions £5
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
The Investment Room East Stand Lower - Turnstile 75
Palmer Construction North Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.