Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
- Season ticket holder discounts finished at midnight on Monday 23rd July. Prices on the day of the game for everyone are £12 adults and £6 concessions. Please take note of which turnstiles are available for cash purchases, there are 10 in operation.
- Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Box Office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections. You are strongly advised to collect your tickets before 6.30pm in order to avoid queuing. There will be a collection point outside the Box Office from 6pm.
- Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand.
- Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£5 per car £20 per coach).
- We have limited car parking for approximately 200 cars available at £5 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park, S71 1EL.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett (South) Stand
Turnstiles 2, 3, 6+7 - pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 4, 8, 9+10 – Cash Only Adults £12 All Concessions £6
Hayselden (West) Stand
The Investment Room (East) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 68, 69, 77, 78+79 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 71, 72, 73, 75+76 – Cash Only Adults £12 All Concessions £6
The Investment Room (East) Upper Tier
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand
Turnstile 44 - Cash Only Adults £12 All Concessions £6
Turnstile 46 - pre-bought tickets
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
CK Beckett South Stand – Turnstile 9
The Investment Room East Stand Lower - Turnstile 75
Palmer Construction North Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
All supporters are advised to take up their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.