Here is everything you need to know before you purchase your Season Ticket for the 2018/19 campaign.
2018/19 Season Ticket Key Points
- 2018/19 Season Tickets now on sale.
- Adults can watch all of our 23 home matches next season from just £12.39 per game.
- Under 12s can watch all of the Oakwell action from only 43p per game!*
- We are delighted to announce we have upped the age limit for our juvenile season tickets to include all children under 19! Whilst still retaining the popular Young Adult (19-21 years) category.
- Buy your 2018/19 Season Ticket using our flexible finance options and spread the cost over five or ten equal monthly payments.
- As a 2018/19 Season Ticket holder, enjoy various benefits including early access to away tickets, inclusion in various competitions, hospitality offers and much, much more!
2018/19 Season Tickets go on sale from Monday 3rd April and can be purchased via any of the following ways:
- ONLINE – the quickest and easiest way to buy or renew your 2018/19 Season Ticket is online via the Barnsley FC online ticket office.
- IN STORE – at the Reds Superstore/BFC Box Office.
- BY TELEPHONE – please contact the Reds Superstore/BFC Box Office on 01226 211 183. (Please be aware that a £3.90 booking fee per Season Ticket applies for all Season Tickets purchased over the telephone).
Ways to Pay
You can buy for your 2018/19 Season Ticket via any of the following payment methods:
- DEBIT CARD
- CREDIT CARD
- CASH (in person at the Reds Superstore / BFC Box Office only)
- 5 OR 10 MONTH ZEBRA FINANCE PAYMENT PLAN*
*Please be aware that admin fees apply for all Season Tickets purchased using the Zebra Finance option.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Box Office team by telephone on 01226 211 183/01226 211 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with us via the Club’s official Facebook and Twitter pages.