Got tickets for Saturday’s clash? You could experience the game from ‘behind the scenes’.
To thank fans who have already bought tickets for Saturday’s clash against Yorkshire rivals, Leeds United, all Season Ticket holders, Flexi Ticket holders and regular match-ticket purchasers have been automatically entered into a draw, to experience the morning/afternoon from ‘behind the scenes’.
Here's an idea of what you could be doing;
- Meet some of the first team squad prior to kick off.
- An exclusive tour of Oakwell.
- Watch the pre-match warm-ups from Paul Heckingbottom’s dugout.
- Professional photograph taken on Oakwell.
- Opportunity to transfer your tickets to seats behind the dugout.
- Signed matchday programme.
The winner will be announced and contacted at 9am on Saturday morning, ensuring all ticket holders stand a chance of winning this fantastic opportunity.
For those who are wanting to watch the game live at Oakwell on Saturday and to win this fantastic experience, a limited amount of tickets remain on sale until Friday (5pm in-store, 11:59pm online).
Click here to secure your seat!