Secure your season ticket by May 31st to be entered into the prize draw!
As we countdown to the next Season Ticket deadline of May 31st, we are offering one lucky supporter the opportunity to come to Oakwell and enjoy a day of hospitality in our East Stand Legends suite, along with nine guests of their choice. The package involves:
- An executive table of 10.
- Gastro style dining for yourself and guests.
- Personal waiter/waitress service on your table.
- East Stand Upper seating in an executive area for a **Sky Bet Championship fixture.
- Viewing of the post-match presentation and interview in the Legends Suite.
- Access to paid bar facilities before, during and after full-time.
- Complimentary programme and team sheet upon arrival.
- Complimentary South Stand car parking.
**The fixture is subject to availability.
This package is prestigious to many and it can be yours for free! To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, you MUST have purchased your Season Ticket by May 31st to be in the draw.
The summer offers finish on the May 31st, as well as ALL seats are put back up for general sale. Existing Season Ticket holders have until this deadline to keep their seat for the 2017/18 campaign.
Already secured your Season Ticket to watch the Reds in the 2017/18 Sky Bet Championship? You don’t need to do anything now, you have been automatically entered into our prize draw!
Good luck! #OnceARed
By purchasing your 2017/18 Season Ticket before the May 31st deadline, you can make huge savings on standard matchday ticket prices and watch 23 home games from just £13.69 per game for Adults! Plus our FREE Season Tickets for under 12’s initiative continues for next season! Don’t want to pay for your Season Ticket in one go? Fans can also opt to spread the cost of your Season Pass over five or ten months with our finance plans.
Find out everything you need to know about 2017/18 Season Tickets by CLICKING HERE.
How do I buy my 2017/18 Season Ticket?
• Online at www.onceared.com
• By telephoning the BFC Box Office / Reds Superstore on 01226 211 183
• Or by visiting the BFC Box Office in person
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Box Office team by telephone on 01226 211 183 or e-mail email@example.com.