Buy before the 30th April Early Bird deadline and secure your seat at the best possible price!
- On Sale from 9am on Monday 3rd April 2017.
- Price freeze for all fans who took advantage of the Early Bird ‘Price Promise’ incentive last season. Price freeze offer available until 30th April.
- FREE Season Ticketsavailable for supporters aged under 12.
- Adults can watch all of our 23 Championship home matches next season from just £11.74 per game.
- Buy your 2017/18 Season Ticket using our flexible finance options and spread the cost over five or ten equal monthly payments.
- As a 2017/18 Season Ticket holder, enjoy various benefits including priority access to away tickets, hospitality offers and much, much more.
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE:SUNDAY 30TH APRIL 2017.
We are pleased to announce that 2017/18 Season Ticket will go on sale from Monday 3rd April with prices remaining as one of the lowest in the division. Yet again adults can watch all our Championship home matches from just £11.74 per game. Additionally, we continue to invest in our fans of the future by offering FREE Season Tickets for supporters under the age of 12.
CLICK HERE to view Season Ticket prices and on-sale dates for the 2017/18 Season.
As promised this time last year, all supporters who purchased during last year’s ‘Early Bird’ period will have their Season Ticket price frozen for the 2017/18 season. This offer is available until the Early Bird deadline on Sunday 30th April. For all other fans there is a slight price increase, which represents our first increase for five years. Despite the small increase, we still remain as one of the lowest priced clubs in the division. Please be aware that the Early Bird deadline has been set at Sunday 30th April, so be sure to renew before this date and secure your seat at the best price.
2017/18 Season Tickets will go on sale in three price periods: 'Early Bird', 'May Offer' and 'Regular'. We're also pleased to announce that our finance options, in conjunction with our partner Zebra Finance, will be available for 2017/18 Season Ticket purchase. With five or ten-month equal monthly payment options available, our finance options provide fans with a flexible and affordable way to fund their seat for next season.
Buy or renew your Season Ticket before the 30th April Early Bird deadline for the cheapest prices. By purchasing early, you can save up to £283 when compared to regular matchday ticket prices and watch our 23 home games from as little as:
Adults from just £11.74 per game
Seniors from just £7.17 per game
Young Adults (17-21) from just £5.87 per game
Juveniles (12-16) from just £3.48 per game
Juveniles (Under 12) from FREE!
As a Season Ticket Holder you can enjoy exclusive benefits including priority access to high demand match tickets, your own dedicated seat, hospitality discounts, ticket promotions, Club Partner offers and much more!
How do I buy my 2017/18 Season Ticket?
2017/18 Season Tickets go on sale from 9am on Monday 3rd April and can be purchased via any of the following ways:
• Online at www.onceared.co.uk
• By telephoning the BFC Box Office / Reds Superstore on 01226 211 183
• Or by visiting the BFC Box Office in person
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: SUNDAY 30TH APRIL 2017.
EXISTING SEASON TICKET HOLDER SEATS WILL BE HELD UNTIL WEDNESDAY 31ST MAY 2017. AFTER THIS DATE ALL UNCLAIMED SEATS WILL BE RELEASED FOR GENERAL SALE.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Box Office team by telephone on 01226 211 183 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with us via the Club’s official Facebook and Twitter pages.
Click here to download all 2017/18 Season Ticket prices and on-sale dates.
Find out more about 2017/18 Season Tickets by our dedicated website, www.onceared.com.
Click on the image below to download our 2017/18 Season Tickets Poster.