A special date for your diary - Sunday 23rd of July.
It’s that time of year again! Barnsley Football Club will be opening their doors for the annual Open Day at Oakwell, on Sunday 23rd July.
In a fresh and revamped format, head to the East Stand to see Hecky and his first team squad take centre stage, hosting an open training session whilst giving fans the perfect opportunity to meet the new summer recruits.
- Watch training from the East Stand Lower.
- Reds in the Community team will be on hand to provide footballing fun, with inflatable games suitable for all.
- The RitC Heritage team will be present, as both Ben Mosley and Craig Oldham will unveil their impressive displays.
- Neil Richardson will be in attendance, offering fans the unique opportunity to help him ‘Immortalise Rimmo’ through an artistic collaberation.
- Toby Tyke will also be prowling around the stadium, to meet fans, pose for photos and sign autographs.
- The doors will open from 10am and will run through until 1pm.
- Our guests, including the Roger Tuby Fun Fair, will be 'open for business' throughout the corse of the day.
- Watch the first team train on the Oakwell pitch from 11am until 12pm.
- Following the first team training session, players will head over to the East Stand to meet fans, sign autographs and feature in pictures. Why not pick up a new shirt for your favourite players to sign on the day?!
Admission is FREE so feel free to invite friends and family!
Food and Drink
- Visit the kiosks on the East Lower concourse to pick up food and drinks throughout your visit.
- New concourse caterers, ABM, will be holding a pie-tasting session, allowing fans to try numerous recpies, before ultimately deciding on a new ‘Club Pie’ to take into the 2017/18 menu.
- Parking is available on site in the South Stand car-park, at the stadium.
Please note those aged 12 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
For any questions or queries about the event please email email@example.com.