Got tickets for Saturday’s clash? You could be in line for this week’s Oakwell ticket upgrade!
Following the success of our last 'Ticket Upgrade' and to thank fans who have purchased tickets for Saturday’s clash against Derby County in advance, all Season Ticket holders, Flexi Ticket holders, and Half Season Ticket holders have been automatically entered into another draw!
On this occasion, one fan will be given the opportunity to have their ticket(s) upgraded into our corporate match day hospitality, for no extra cost!
And here’s an example of what your match-day could consist of;
- Arrive at Oakwell for 1.30pm and collect your free BE RED Programme
- First access to team news, as team-sheets are delivered to your seat from 2:10pm
- Complimentary one course meal served at 2.15pm
- Watch both sides warm-up with access to an exclusive cash bar
- Waiters/Waitresses throughout the afternoon.
- Unique view of Oakwell for the 90 minutes, with executive padded seats
- Head to the Copier Systems Legends Suite at full-time for MOTM presentations
The winner of this ticket upgrade will be announced and contacted directly on Friday morning, ensuring the majority of ticket holders stand a chance of winning this fantastic opportunity.
For those who are wanting to watch the game live at Oakwell on Saturday, Category D tickets remain on sale online and instore until the day of the game.