We are currently recruiting for two Reds Superstore Retail Assistants.
Barnsley Football Club is currently recruiting positions for two casual retail staff to assist in our retail outlets here at Oakwell Stadium and in the town centre.
In these key roles, you will support the Superstore in the sale of all retail products and matchday ticket requirements.
You will be required to work on non-matchdays and all matchdays, this may include evenings, bank holidays and Sundays during the football season.
The role will be for a minimum of six hours per match, you will be based at the Reds Superstore / Town Centre outlet and will meet national minimum wage expectations. Extra hours may become available during peak times. The role will include/require:
• Greeting customers who enter the store, assisting visitors to find the goods and products they are looking for.
• Supporting the Box Office with the sale of tickets, season tickets, memberships.
• Be involved in stock control and management.
• Responsibility for processing cash and card payments.
• Maintaining stock levels are adequate for trading day/week.
• Reporting discrepancies and problems.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy store including display areas.
• Being aware of shop security looking out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
• Keeping up to date with Club promotions.
• Strong communication skills.
• The ability to work effectively in a fast paced and busy environment.
• A genuine passion for working with people.
• A strong empathy for the Club and its fans.
• Please only apply if you can work weekends and matchdays.
Any applicants who are interested in applying for these roles must send their CV and accompanying letter for the attention of the Commercial Department by email to email@example.com or by post to: Commercial Department, Oakwell Stadium, Grove Street, Barnsley S71 1ET.
Please note that you must be at least 16 years old and eligible to work in the UK.