- Tickets are selling fast and it's set to be a fantastic atmosphere down here at Oakwell on Thursday night!
- Watch the Second Leg Live on GIANT screens which will be positioned on the pitch in front of the CK Beckett South Stand.
- Entry into the Stadium costs just £5 per person and Under 12’s just £1!
- All South Stand concourse area food and beverage bars will be open with all pints discounted to just £2.50 and pies just £2.50!
- The South Stand turnstiles will open from 6:30pm on Thursday 19th May.
We are delighted to announce that Thursday night’s Play-Off Semi-Final Second Leg against Walsall will be shown live at Oakwell on giant screens which will be positioned on the pitch in front of the CK Beckett South Stand!
Entry into the Stadium is priced at just £5 per person and £1 for Under 12’s and supporters will be able to watch the big match on the giant screens from seats in the CK Beckett South Stand, which will be available on an unreserved basis. All concourse area food and drink bars will be open to supporters with pies and pints discounted to just £2.50 each and unlike a normal matchday, supporters will be able to take drinks up into the stands and enjoy a pie and pint while watching the game! The main Club car park will be open to supporters and parking is free of charge.
Tickets are now on sale and supporters can be book online, in store at the BFC Box Office or by telephoning 01226 211 183. The South Stand turnstiles will open from 6:30pm on the night.
A limited number of wheelchair spaces are available and these can be booked by contacting the BFC Box Office directly on 01226 211 183.