With our special 'Road To Wembley' Matchday Hospitality Package!
Barnsley vs Scunthorpe United
Friday 25th March 2016, 3pm kick-off
The Reds take on Scunthorpe United at Oakwell on Bank Holiday Friday 25th March, 3pm kick-off, in our final home game before Wembley! Bookings are now being taken in our hospitality areas and we currently have a limited number of Matchday Hospitality packages available to book.
Whether you’re looking for the perfect venue to entertain clients, a place to celebrate a special occasion with family and friends, or to simply to treat yourself and experience the Super Reds in style and comfort, Barnsley Football Club offer hospitality packages to suit all requirements.
In the Chamber of Commerce Legends Suite we are putting on a special 'Road To Wembley' matchday hospitality package which includes the following:
- Delicious one or three course pre-match meal.
- Meet former Reds players who have played at Wembley and enjoy interviews in the Legends Suite.
- Copy of our matchday magazine ‘BE RED’.
- Complimentary car parking passes.
- Executive seating to watch the match.
- Take part in our quiz hosted by Reds Legend Barry Murphy.
- Watch the Man of the Match interview after the game.
- Celebrate the bank holiday weekend at Oakwell as we play our final home game before Wembley!
- Enjoy live music in the Legends Suite from local Barnsley acoustic band ‘Four Authors’.
Other non-dining packages are also available to book in the Reds Premier Lounge and Club 64 corner stand. Hospitality packages for the upcoming Scunthorpe United game start from just £42.00 for Adults and £30.00 for Concessions. What's more, 2015/16 Season Pass Holders receive a discount on regular hospitality prices!
Download the Scunthorpe Hospitality poster by clicking here.