The Reds welcome Coventry City to Oakwell on Tuesday 1st March 2016, kick off 7.45pm.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
• Juvenile Under 17 and Juvenile Under 12 price categories are not available on the turnstiles, they must be purchased online or from the Oakwell box office and are available up to kick off. (Home supporters only)
• Juvenile Under 12 ticket price applies when purchased alongside an adult or over 65s ticket. Any unaccompanied Under 12s will be charged the Under 17 price.
• Home supporters can purchase tickets online up to kick off via www.eticketing.co.uk/barnsleyfc
or from the Oakwell box office, in addition to the cash turnstiles.
• Visiting supporters can purchase tickets cash on the North Stand turnstiles only.
• Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Box Office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections.
• Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand.
• Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£4 per car £15 per coach).
• Car parking is available at £4 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park, S71 1EL.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett (South) Stand
Turnstiles 2, 3,6,7,8,12 & 13 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 9 & 10 – cash only. Adults £25 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £17
Hayselden Stand (West) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 26 & 27 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 28 – cash only. Adults £26 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £18
Hayselden Stand (West) Upper Tier
Turnstile 30 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 29 – cash only. Adults £27 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £19
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 68 -74 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 67 – cash only. Adults £26 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £18
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Upper Tier
Turnstiles 78 & 79 and 81 – 84 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 77 – cash only. Adults £27 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £19
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand
Turnstile 46 & 47 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 44 – cash only. Adults £25 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £17
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
C.K. Beckett Stand - Turnstile 10
Hayselden Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 28
Pukka Pies Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 77
Palmer Construction Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.