Young Tykes can have a magical experience as a mascot here at Oakwell throughout the 2016/17 season.
Open to kids aged 5-12, our mascot packages for the 2016/17 Season is a great way for young Reds to enjoy a unique matchday experience and meet their football heroes!
Our 2016/17 season mascot packages include all of the following:
- Pre-match behind the scenes tour of Oakwell Stadium for the mascot and two parents/guardians.
- Your very own personalised player information pack and autograph sheet.
- Meet the Barnsley FC First Team players behind the scenes and get autographs.
- Enjoy a pre-match kickabout on the BFC Indoor Academy Pitch, and then on the Oakwell pitch with Toby Tyke before the game!
- Walk out down the tunnel with the players and onto the pitch ahead of kick-off.
- Be part of the captain’s photograph on the centre circle before kick-off.
- Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet for all guests.
- Mascot’s name and photograph included in the matchday programme.
- South Stand car parking pass.
- Executive match tickets for the mascot and two parents/guardians in the Club 64 Corner Stand.
- Half-time meal for the mascot and two parents/guardians.
- Access to the Legends Suite after the game where you can watch the man of the match interview and presentations.
- A suite of professional photographs from the big game, taken by our Official Club photographers. These will be sent to you electronically within two days after the game.
- Gift for the mascot – an official PUMA football signed by the Barnsley FC first team players.
- Commemorative certificate for the mascot.
- Complimentary swimming voucher for the Barnsley Metrodome. 90 minute swim for a family of 4.
Please note that all mascots must attend the game in full replica 2016/17 kit, which can be purchased in advance from the Reds Superstore. At least one accompanying parent/guardian must attend the game with the mascot.
Mascot packages for the 2016/17 Season are priced at just £120, with a £20 discount available to all 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders.
To apply to become a mascot for any upcoming 2016/17 Season games, please download the application form by clicking here and return it to email@example.com. Alternatively the form can be posted to Mascot Coordinator, Barnsley Football Club, Oakwell Stadium, Grove Street, South Yorkshire, S71 1ET. Upon recieving the application form, Barnsley Football Club will be in touch within 7 days to discuss the next steps of your mascot application.
Please note that this is an application form process only and applications can not be made over the phone. Spaces are limited to 4 mascots per home game.
Download the 2016/17 mascot application form now by clicking here.
As part of our ongoing 'Reds in the Community' programme, we will also be offering a number of FREE mascot places throughout the 2016/17 Season which will be donated to local charities, schools and partner organisations.
2016/17 Away Mascots
to download the away mascot application form. Once submitted, we will be in touch with 7 days to discuss the next stage of your away mascot application.click here
Young Reds wishing to represent Barnsley FC as an away mascot at any of our 2016/17 away games can apply by completing the away mascot application form. Please
Supporters of visiting clubs wishing to be an away mascot here at Oakwell must apply via their respective club. Barnsley Football Club will offer the opportunity for one opposing team away mascot to represent their Club at every league fixture held at Oakwell.