The Reds welcome Fleetwood Town to Oakwell on Saturday 9th January 2016, kick off 3pm for the first leg of the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy Northern Area Final.
All supporters attending the game tomorrow are strongly advised to allow extra time and arrive early for collecting tickets and entering the stadium.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information.
• The £5 ticket offer finishes at midnight on Friday 8th January online (5pm in the Reds Superstore).
• All tickets in all areas are priced at £10 on the day of the game.
• Home supporters can purchase tickets online up to kick off www.eticketing.co.uk/barnsleyfc
or from the Oakwell box office, in addition to the cash turnstiles.
• Visiting supporters can purchase tickets cash on the North Stand turnstiles only.
• Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Box Office situated in the South Stand. Please allow yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections.
• Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand
• Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£4 per car £15 per coach).
• Car parking is available at £4 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park, S71 1EL.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett (South) Stand
Turnstiles 2, 3,6,7,8, 10, 12 and 13 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 11 – cash only. All tickets £10
Hayselden Stand (West) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 26 & 27 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 28 – cash only. All tickets £10
Hayselden Stand (West) Upper Tier
Turnstile 30 + 31 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 29 – cash only. All tickets £10
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 67 -74 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 66 – cash only. All tickets £10
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Upper Tier
Turnstiles 75 - 79 and 81 – 84 – pre-bought tickets
NO CASH TURNSTILE ON THIS STAND
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand
Turnstile 46 & 47– pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 44 – cash only. All tickets £10
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
C.K. Beckett Stand - Turnstile 11
Hayselden Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 28
Pukka Pies Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 75
Palmer Construction Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.
Thank you for your co-operation and we look forward to seeing you at Oakwell tomorrow for the big game! Come on you REDS!