The Reds welcome Doncaster Rovers to Oakwell on Saturday 20th February 2016, kick off 3pm.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information:
• The reciprocal discounted ticket offer prices for this game finish at midnight on Friday 19th February online, 5pm in store. Standard matchday pricing will apply after this time.
• Juvenile Under 17 and Juvenile Under 12 price categories are not available on the turnstiles, they must be purchased online or from the Oakwell box office and are available up to kick off. (Home supporters only)
• Juvenile Under 12 ticket price applies when purchased alongside an adult or over 65s ticket. Any unaccompanied Under 12s will be charged the Under 17 price.
• Home supporters can purchase tickets online up to kick off www.eticketing.co.uk/barnsleyfc or from the Oakwell box office, in addition to the cash turnstiles.
• Visiting supporters can purchase tickets cash on the North Stand turnstiles only.
• Home supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Box Office situated in the South Stand. Please allow
yourself plenty of time if collecting pre-ordered tickets as we have a high number of collections.
• Visiting supporters can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell’s Main Reception situated in the South Stand.
• Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£4 per car £15 per coach).
• Car parking is available at £4 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park, S71 1EL.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett (South) Stand
Turnstiles 2, 3,6,7,8,12 & 13 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstiles 9 & 10 – cash only. Adults £25 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £17
Hayselden Stand (West) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 26 & 27 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 28 – cash only. Adults £26 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £18
Hayselden Stand (West) Upper Tier
Turnstile 30 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 29 – cash only. Adults £27 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £19
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 68 -74 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 67 – cash only. Adults £26 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £18
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Upper Tier
Turnstiles 77 - 79 and 81 – 84 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 76 – cash only. Adults £27 Concessions (over 65 and under 22) £19
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand
Turnstile 46, 47 & 48 – pre-bought tickets
Turnstile 44 – cash only. Adults Only £25
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
C.K. Beckett Stand - Turnstile 11
Hayselden Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 28
Pukka Pies Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 76
Palmer Construction Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.