As the Reds first local derby of the season at Oakwell comes into focus, supporters can enjoy hospitality from as little as £35+VAT in the Premier Lounge as Rotherham United arrive in town.
The suite offers extremely comfortable padded seats, located either behind a glass screen running the length of the stand or in an executive block of outdoor seats located either side of the half way line. There is an option to buy food if required along with a pay bar facility.
With all match sponsorship's sold and all Executive Boxes full, other hospitality based in Club 64 or the Legends Suite offers the opportunity for fine dining with executive seats to watch the game.
Priced at £80+VAT
per person, the Copier Systems Legends Suite
• Complimentary Car Park Pass
• Delicious three-course menu
• Half time refreshments - freshly brewed tea and coffee
• Waitress drinks service
• Half time / full time pre-order drinks
• Account bar and cash bar facility
• Executive Seating
• Complimentary Matchday Programme
• Team Sheets
• Flat screen plasma TV including Stadium Vision / Sky Sports
• Post-match interviews with the Man of the Match
Dress code, smart casual, no replica club shirt or trainers, jeans permitted.
To confirm your requirements please contact our Commercial Team on 01226 2111 182 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more about our hospitality packages and other commercial opportunities on our BFC Commercial
To keep up to date with commercial news you can follow BFC Commercial on Twitter by clicking here