The Reds welcome Swindon Town to Oakwell on Saturday 12th September, kick-off 3pm.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information.
• You can purchase tickets on the turnstiles for Adults, Over 65s and Under 22s - cash only.
• Home supporters can purchase tickets for Under 17s and Under 12s online and from the box office up to kick off. We do not have an away box office so visiting supporters must purchase from Swindon Town in order to buy at the reduced rates. Under 17 and Under 12 tickets are not available on the turnstiles.
• You can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Main Reception.
• Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£4 per car).
• Car parking is available at £4 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park, S71 1EL.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett Stand
Turnstiles 2,3,8,9,10,11 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 6 + 7 cash only (£25/£17)
Hayselden Stand (West) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 25 & 26 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstile 24 cash only (£26/£18)
Hayselden Stand (West) Upper Tier
Turnstile 30 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstile 29 cash only (£27/£19)
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 68 - 74 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 66 + 67 cash only £26/£18)
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Upper Tier
Turnstiles 79 - 84 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 77 + 78 cash only (£27/£19)
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand
Turnstiles 46 + 47 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 42 + 44 - cash only (£25/£17)
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
C.K. Beckett Stand - Turnstile 6
Hayselden Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 24
Pukka Pies Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 78
Palmer Construction Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
All supporters are reminded to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.
Thank you for your cooperation.