The Reds welcome Gillingham to Oakwell on Saturday 26th September kick off 3pm.
Supporters are politely reminded of the following information.
• You can purchase tickets on the turnstiles for Adults, Over 65s and Under 22s - cash only.
• Home supporters can purchase tickets for Under 17s and Under 12s online and from the box office up to kick off. We do not have an away box office so visiting supporters must purchase from Gillingham in order to buy at the reduced rates. Under 17 and Under 12 tickets are not available on the turnstiles in any area.
• You can collect pre-ordered tickets from Oakwell's Main Reception.
• Away fans attending by car and using SatNav, please use post code S71 1AN to park in the Queens Ground Car Park (£4 per car).
• Car parking is available at £4 per car for home fans in the main C.K. Beckett South Stand car park, S71 1ET.
The following turnstiles are open for this fixture:
C.K. Beckett Stand
Turnstiles 2,3,6,7,8,12 and 13 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 9+10 cash only (£25/£17)
Hayselden Stand (West) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 27 & 28 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstile 26 cash only (£26/£18)
Hayselden Stand (West) Upper Tier
Turnstile 29+30 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstile 31 cash only (£27/£19)
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Lower Tier
Turnstiles 67 - 74 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 65 + 66 cash only £26/£18)
Pukka Pies Stand (East) Upper Tier
Turnstiles 78 - 84 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 76+77 cash only (£27/£19)
Palmer Construction (North) - Visitors' Stand
Turnstiles 46 + 47 for pre-paid tickets
Turnstiles 42 + 44 - cash only (£25/£17)
There is a late gate open until half time on each stand as follows:
C.K. Beckett Stand - Turnstile 9
Hayselden Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 26
Pukka Pies Stand (upper and lower) - Turnstile 76
Palmer Construction Stand (Away fans) - Turnstile 44
All supporters are advised to take their seats 30 minutes prior to kick off.