Book your place and go behind-the-scenes on Wednesday 28th October.
If you’re looking for something exciting to do with the family during the upcoming half-term holidays, then why not come down to Oakwell Stadium and enjoy a FREE behind-the-scenes stadium tour on Wednesday 28th October!
Setting off at various times between 11:00am – 3:30pm, the fully guided one hour tours will take you behind the scenes at the home of Barnsley Football Club, giving REDS fans exclusive access to areas normally reserved for players and officials. Along the way you’ll visit the various stands in the Stadium, the Press Room, Home & Away dressing rooms, the tunnel, dug out areas, and much much more!
Our official tour guides are both knowledgeable and passionate about the history of Barnsley Football Club, and will provide what promises to be a fantastic experience which you will not want to miss out on!!
What You'll Experience:
• Enjoy the perfect Half Term treat!
• Take a look behind the scenes at Oakwell Stadium.
• Experience the excitement of walking down the players’ tunnel and out on to the pitch.
• Visit Head Coach Lee Johnson’s Office.
• Get a photo sat in the home team dugout.
• Get access to areas normally reserved for match day officials and players.
• Learn about the Club's history and achievements.
• Enter out competition to win signed official merchandise.
• All kids will receive a personalised, commemorative Tour Certificate which can be collected from the Reds Superstore at the end of the tour.
• All fans attending the tour will receive a 25% discount on all PUMA Replica Shirts and Training Wear purchased on the day!
Things You Should Know:
• Because the tours are taking place during the half-term holidays, places are available to juvenile fans aged 16 and under with accompanying adult(s) only.
• Places are not available to Juveniles attending without accompanying adult(s), or to adults attending without Juveniles on the tour.
• Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
• Places on the tour must be booked in advance and cannot be booked on the day.
• The fully guided one hour tours will depart promptly from the East Stand Hospitality Reception at the following times: 11:00am, 11:30am, 1:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, and 3:30pm.
How To Book:
Want to get involved and reserve your place on our FREE stadium tours on Wednesday 28th October? There are three ways to book your tickets, as follows:
• By phoning the REDS Superstore on 01226 211 183
• In person at the REDS Superstore
Tickets will be available for collection from the Reds Superstore up until the tour departure time.
For more information, please contact us on 01226 211 183 or e-mail email@example.com.